Information Security Master Track
The ZISC representatives from academia are involved with many courses offered at ETH Zurich as part of the Bachelor as well as the Master in Computer Science programmes. ETH Zurich offers a focused Information Security Master Track.
The Information Security Master Track is one of the specialization tracks of the Computer Science Master program at ETH Zurich. The duration of this Master program is 3 semesters: one year of courses and half a year for the master thesis. Upon the successful completion of this program, the student receives a Master of Science ETH in Computer Science with a focus in Information Security.
As part of the Information Security Master Track ETH Zurich and ZISC offer the following courses:
- Cryptography Foundations, (252-0407-00) – 7 ECTS
- Cryptographic Protocols, (252-0408-00) – 5 ECTS
- System Security, (252-1414-00) – 5 ECTS
- Security of Wireless Networks, (252-1411-00) – 5 ECTS
- Network Security, (227-0577-00) – 6 ECTS
- Security Engineering, (252-0463-00L) – 5 ECTS
- Applied Security Laboratory, (252-0811-00) – 8 ECTS
- Seminar: Current Topics in Information Security, (252-4601-00) – 2 ECTS
- Laborarory: Computer-Aided Modelling and Reasoning, (263-4630-00) – 6 ECTS
- Formal Methods for Information Security, (263-4600-00) – 4 ECTS
- Seminar: Quantum Information and Cryptography, (252-4800-00) – 2 ECTS
- Seminar on Cryptography, (252-0932-00) – 2 ECTS